Saturday, August 31, 2013

Back in the saddle again...

After a nice, long vacation in Arizona visiting family, I decided to tap into my crafty side and work on a project that was waving it's hands in front of my face yelling "Work on me!" 

So I did.

I ordered a boatload of craft paints, stencils, and paintbrushes. I also ordered a bunch of clear glass salt & pepper shaker sets to paint.

Yup. Salt & pepper shaker sets. 

I have seen a lot of hand-painted glass projects, and I thought why not? Everyone uses them. Everyone I know has different sets for different holidays, even if it is just for showing off on their table. So I decided on four holidays - Easter, Valentine's Day, Halloween, and Christmas.

They turned out pretty nice.






I had so much fun painting them - I forgot how much I loved just painting. I do have these sets up for sale in my Etsy store for $24.99 a set.

In other news, I have several projects waiting for me to start working on them. I have a couple dressers, a set of end tables, a pair of cane barrel chairs, a crib, a desk, and another craft project - clocks!

Can't wait to get started!


No comments: