Sunday, December 1, 2013

Stuff...

Chairs are put together, and the finishing touches are next. (I even reupholstered our kitchen chairs while I was at it!)


 (before is on the left, after is on the right)

However, I will be participating in my first Craft Fair Saturday, December 7th at Vista Ridge High School, so I am working feverishly on finishing my remaining picture frames, Christmas ornaments, and getting my salt & pepper shaker sets ready. I am finishing the remaining frames in Denver Bronco paper (both new logo and old logo), and I am loving how they are turning out!







I also have six clocks to finish and assemble - not sure how they will turn out, but I am looking forward to the final results.

More after the madness of this week is over. I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving!

No comments: