Wednesday, June 26, 2013

New projects...

I have been working to get the furniture set completed so I can get it listed for sale, and start working on a couple new projects. I recently lucked out finding a mid-century modern nightstand/side table on Craigslist for $20, and I found another funky 70's retro nightstand/side table for free on Craigslist.




Oh, the possibilities! I am actually undecided how I will refurbish the mid-century modern piece, but I am totally feeling a funky apple green with black knobs for the retro 70's piece. I even found a couple really cook back plates for the knobs I am still looking for.



I am going to paint them black. I am currently scanning eBay for some cool retro knobs, but I think I am going to check out the ReStore here in town.They have some really cool stuff, and more importantly, every sale benefits Habitat for Humanity

Hopefully, my next post is that of the completed bedroom set!

No comments: